Sunday, June 04, 2006

Test

This is a test to see if the sidebar will stay where it should.

When I posted the last post it pushed the sidebar all the way to the bottom of the page.

I couldn't figure out why.

Until I found it in the help section of the Blogger website.

They said that it could happen if the margins of the blog post are forced to expand beyond the fixed deminsion.

They said it could be due to oversized pictures

I think that must be the case.

Hopefully this post will be long enough to push the old post out of the way and bring the sidebar back to the top...

So let's see what happens...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, It worked on Jeremy's Computer. Is this blog still confidental?

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Justin I really like your profile pic. Soooooo cool. I want to look just like that someday. :o) Oh and Caleb didn't tell me about this. :oj

9:59 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Don't worry, it's not that it's confidential, it's just that I wasn't done setting it up.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was Just kidding. Jeremy found the link in the e-mail you sent me. : )

8:18 AM  
Blogger BonnieJ said...

Looks like it works :D

That's happened to me a lot in the past if I posted big pictures.

And welcome to the world of bloggers 8)

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home