Monday, July 03, 2006

Embarrassing Moment

A friend of ours brought some of the youth group from his Chinese church to our evening service yesterday and wanted us to sing for them. Directly after the service, one of the (youth group) girls came up to me and insisted, in broken english, that I take her picture. When I asked for the camera, I found out, much to my chagrin, that I wasn't taking the picture, I was supposed to be in it...Just me and her! The whole time my sisters and some friends who were visiting (you know who you are), were laughing at me. The picture probably didn't turn out well because my face was red!

Praying that this holiday will be a blessing to you and your family.


Freedom is not the liberty to do what we want, but the power to do what we ought!

"What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness."Romans 6:15-18

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for laughing at you, Justin, but I just couldn't help it! If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure the picture turned out fine - you didn't get red until afterwards. : )>

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I'd love to see that picture.=D

8:32 PM  
Blogger Hey!! said...

LOL, That is hilarious!!!
I totally feel for you though...it happens to me all the time...JK

I think I am going to try to get that picture. I bet I could sell it for a lot of money!!! :o)

Jeremy

5:21 PM  
Blogger 1of14 said...

So funny! Hey, thanks for reading me!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home