Monday, November 06, 2006

Annie


On this day, twenty years ago, our family was bleesed with a quiet little bundle of joy! When Annie was born we had no idea what an incredible young lady she would grow up to be. Now, twenty years later, she has matured to perfection...well, almost.





It's Annie's Birthday!



Happy Birthday Annie!


I love you and I'm glad you're my sister!!!


"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."
Proverbs 31:30

P.S. If I don't get more comments on this blog I will probably close it down, it's a little bit of a hassle to maintain two sites and I know lots of people read the other one.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Justin...thanks for the update!!!

Happy bday Annie!!!!!

Sniff,:o( I wish you wouldn't close this one down.... but I totally understand why you wouldn't want to keep two blogs up to date...one is hard enough for me. :o)

Have a good day!!!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Carolj said...

Happy Birthday Annie!!!!!!

Aww. I'd be sad if you closed down this blog too. You know, the way to get more comments here is to shut down your xanga. ;o) *hint hint*

6:22 AM  
Blogger Carolj said...

Oh and thanks for updating!

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 20th Birthday Annie!!!

Here's another comment! Don't shut this blog down!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"she has matured to perfection...well, almost."

That sounds like something my brothers would say. :-)

Happy birthday to Annie!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Carolj said...

I'm up late so I thought I'd give you another comment....lol.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you posted! (at least on xanga I get a heads up)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!
I love you!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Gabe and Mandy said...

Maybe you could start sending an email every time you update!

I'm glad Annie's my sister too! She's amazing...

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home