Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Joanna is 13!

!!!~~~Happy Birthday Joanna~~~!!!


13 years ago...it was a Sunday, Joanna was born to a wild family.  We were all so happy that Joanna was born...becasue we got to skip church that day   JK!   We were (and still are) glad because we knew that she was another blessing to our lives...and she hasn't let us down!



Jumping on the trampoline


Joanna is a great sister and mother...no she doesn't have any children, she just mothers her brothers and sisters...younger and older alike! We all love Joanna because it's her birthday...yeah...and other reasons too!



Joanna with her friend


Dear Joanna,


it's been awesome to watch you grow both physically and spiritually. And you're still growing too! Praying that you will grow closer to Jesus everyday!


One day, you will do great things for the Kingdom of God! 


I love you and I'm glad you're my sister!!!


Your brother,


Justin



 
Happy Birthday Girl!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
What a blessing you are to me. It's exciting to you mature into such a lovley young lady.

Love you,
Mom

12:30 AM  
Blogger Gabe and Mandy said...

Hey Joanna,

I've been thinking about how mature you're becoming lately. I've noticed the way you take the responsibility of laundry seriously and do it on your own initiative! That's awesome!

It's special to watch you quickly growing into a fun young lady to be around. Thanks for being my friend! I'm so glad you're my sister.

I hope you had a very happy birthday, and I think you did.

Looking forward to seeing you when you get home from your day out with Grandma!

I love you Joanna!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Carolj said...

~~Happy (late) Birthday Joanna!~~

Hope it was memorable!

God bless you as you continue to serve Him!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww....Thanks Justin..and everyone else! You make me feel so special!

I love you too, Justin!

Love Joanna

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!!

Happy Birthday Joanna *said really fast so hopefully you won't notice that I am so late.* I actually don't even try to keep up with birthdays...I only remember them if someone reminds me. LOL

8:12 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Joanna!

I'm sorry I'm late, I haven't been online for days, because of my Mom. I am also amazed at how mature you are. You were such a blessing to me when we hung out together, May the Lord continue to bless you!

Love, Danielle

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To one wild family! Did you remember that we put her bed in the hallway, because we "didn't have room for it" in the bedrooms? And when ever the house got quiet she would wake up!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home